Mglass hygienic claddings made from certified AntiBacterial glass™
Technological process developed and patented by AGC Glass Europe is based on diffusing silver ions into the upper layers of the glass. Ions interact with bacteria adhering on the glass surface and destroy them by blocking its metabolism and prevents them from further reproduction. Also prevents the spread of fungi. The antibacterial effect of silver ions in the glass eliminates 99.9 percent of all bacteria adhering to its horizontal and vertical surfaces. Antibacterial glass effects are permanent.
- Departments of anesthesiology and ICUs
- Emergency and trauma centers
- Cardiology centers, transplantation centers, clinics
- Delivery boxes
- Infectious department
- Hematology and oncology departments
- Endoscopic outpatient, examination rooms
- and more...
Continue to ...